[RE-wrenches] Enphase M210

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Wed Sep 26 16:00:31 PDT 2012

The Power-One 250 and 300 watt micros, when they start shipping them, will
do the trick with the SPR 200 series mods.

marco

I haven't seen a full compatibility list on the new SMA-240US. At this point
technical downloads aren't available and the data that is present on the
website is still preliminary.

I do have a contact who is beta-testing the units and will see if he has any
more information or wants to comment.

Thanks-

Sequoya Cross
Backwoods Solar