[RE-wrenches] Ni-Fe batteries

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:23:57 PDT 2012

I have a bunch of them but have never had enough solar to even think about
hooking them up. Efficiency is a problem as is the unusual voltage they run
at, It just seems strange running an odd number of cells.

The Classic will handle it well but I am getting to the point where I want
things to go as smoothly as possible, after 20+ years experimenting is
getting tiring.

Have a great day,

Bob Ellison