[RE-wrenches] question about Xantrex AGS

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Aug 16 18:51:36 PDT 2012

Hi Ron,

Its a real bitch to walk someone through the XW control panel.

But I'm guessing that they added something recently , say an Air conditioner?

Default settings are 60 amps, which would put the genny under a world of hurt.

Another thought.

Is the generator in a shed or open?  ie good airflow or not.

another way to really kill them, get them really really hot.

Good luck,

jay