[RE-wrenches] Solar/Small Wind in Columbia

Steve McCarney stevemccarney54 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:15:58 PDT 2012

Hi Ryan

There are some very experienced solar professionals in Colombia that also
do wind and hydro (assessments, designs, installations and service). You
can get assistance from them that is up to date and knowledgeable about
local conditions. Several work the entire country and I can make few
introductions if you contact me off line at steve at self.org

Steve McCarney, Project Manager
Solar Electric Light Fund