[RE-wrenches] Lithium Batteries

James Surrette james at surrette.com
Tue Jul 17 07:43:19 PDT 2012

Hi Jeremy,

How large a bank is your client looking for?

We have worked with Corvus Energy on some projects but the numbers have never worked, yet, for off-grid.

Regards,

Jamie

>>> "Jeremy Rodriguez- All Solar Inc." <allsolar at scswifi.net> 7/17/2012 12:01 AM >>>
I have a request for Lithium batteries (ion?). Not sure how to respond. The application is an off grid, part time mountain home
Any thoughts?

Thank you
Jeremy Ridriguez
All Solar
Colorado
Sent via BlackBerry. Sorry for typos and shorthand!

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

Options & settings:

List rules & etiquette:
www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm

Check out participant bios:
www.members.re-wrenches.org

This email and its attachments have been scanned by iConnection E-Mail Firewall for viruses, spam, and malicious content.
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the entity or person to which it is addressed and may contain confidential/privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. %^^%