[RE-wrenches] Needed: Outback setpoints that won't ruin AGM's

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Jul 7 20:07:06 PDT 2012

Hi Mick,

While I don't know what SG they are using in those batteries, I'd say the voltage was too high at 28.8.
If it was a standard SG then it would be gassing at 28.8 and starting to dry out the batteries.
( do the batteries look concave?)

The OBCC  FM does a rebulk adjustment setpoint, but the older MX does not.

What makes you think its not undercharge/overuse thats causing the problem?

Jay

peltz power