[RE-wrenches] Wind Turbines killing birds and bats

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Jun 21 16:31:05 PDT 2012

Hi Drake,

I was doing some research for this and have it in my computer somewhere.

But while there are bird deaths, most are from the older style ( very low and using guy wires).

Also to keep it in perspective, the numbers killed by buildings is 10,000's of times greater and guyed towers are also much more of a problem.

To add further, the national Audubon society   is OK with wind machines for the last number of years.

jay

peltz power