[RE-wrenches] Solar sub-contractors barred from project publication

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Jun 13 07:43:35 PDT 2012

Jeff,

Yea, sounds like a pain. We've been through this before with several high
profile projects in the Bay Area. Luckily, we have a lawyer on staff and
have gone through the waiver process in order to obtain marketing approval.
It might be possible to obtain a waiver that blankets the future use of a
set of photos etc. This is obviously dependent on how rigorous their
process is.

It's always a bummer to receive a nasty letter like that I and I wish you
the best.

-August

Luminalt Energy Corporation