[RE-wrenches] Solar tariffs

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu May 24 08:10:53 PDT 2012

Hi William,

Here is something else for you to stew about.

The premise is that only China subsidizes its solar and we don't.
In fact we do by our tax breaks for systems.  So we don't at the point of manufacture, but we do for installs.
In my view this is a direct subsidy, we just do it a different way.
My 2 cents.

Cheers,

Jay

peltz power