[RE-wrenches] Nickel-Iron Batteries

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:28:58 PDT 2012

Dan,
You are correct, they can get to too high a voltage now. The comment applied
to the olden days before MPPT controllers.
Now they can get too high a voltage because we are running panels at much
higher voltages than we did 15 or so years ago.
Thanks for the correction; I didn't think about the MPPT controllers that
exist now.

Later,
Bob Ellison