[RE-wrenches] Logo(?) Shrink Tubing

James Jarvis jj at aprsworld.com
Mon May 7 08:32:37 PDT 2012

We use a Kroy K4350 heat shrink tubing printer. I believe we purchased
it and the heat shrink tubing material from:
http://www.cablemarkers.com/
Specifically:
http://www.cablemarkers.com/k4300.htm

The printer works like a normal windows printer and you can print
anything you want to it. It looks very sharp and the printing appears to
be impervious to UV. We use it to mark our outdoor sensors cable
assemblies. Here is an example:
http://www.aprsworld.com/gallery/customCables/IMG_2821

Thanks,

-James Jarvis
APRS World, LLC

On 05/07/2012 10:35 AM, Bill Loesch wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Many moons ago, I believe it was Trace that had shrink tubing with it's
> logo (or at least printing) on the tube.
>
> Anyone know if that is only manufactured so or is an aftermarket process
> also available. I am aware of the label maker/tubing maker product but
> only know enough to be dangerous.
>
> Thanks for any collective knowledge/experience.
>
> Bill Loesch
> Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options & settings: