[RE-wrenches] Off-Grid to Grid-Connected -essential loads

david@wind-sun.com david at wind-sun.com
Sat May 5 15:11:02 PDT 2012

Todd,

I agree with using the gvfx inverters assuming he's generating more power then he is currently using.  He said the system was sized for the current load so it seems like a waste to let such a large battery bank sit at full charge.  Outback does upgrade the boards for free most of the time so that wouldn't be an issue.

David Lauzon
Northern Arizona Wind and Sun Phone-928-526-8017 / 800-383-0195 Fax-928-527-0729
Website-http://www.solar-electric.com