[RE-wrenches] Boxes and bags

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Apr 24 02:33:48 PDT 2012

http://www.acetoolonline.com/Custom-Leathercraft-1530-43-Pocket-Tool-Bag-p/clc-1530.htm
   This is the one I use. I don't like using a tool belt at all if
possible. Myself and my workers all use tool vests with large velcroed
pockets for essentials. Tool vests work really well as long as they fit
well and they are great for carrying small parts like WEEB clips,
center/end clamps for rail mounting systems, and other "stuff"...