[RE-wrenches] AC PV module with battery backup?

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Fri Apr 13 23:02:17 PDT 2012

Joel,

While Enphase inverters will work in an AC-Coupled system, be aware that Enphase does not support the use of their micro-inverters with any battery system, and will likely not honor their warranty if their micro-inverters are used that way, at least not at this time. I understand that they monitoring some battery-based installations for the purpose of gathering information.

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar