[RE-wrenches] Helios Modules

Great Northern Solar gosolar at cheqnet.net
Fri Apr 13 13:56:40 PDT 2012

Helios modules are the strongest player in Domestic module market.

Our distribution highlights the larger 72 and 96 cell lines and we
find both to be very high quality.

Our network is pleased with the domestic content (98%) on the D
modules and the product is more competitive than other US modules.

I AM  biased because I know the company principles and the manufacture
is in my home state.  Yet it gives me confidence to be working with
trustworthy people that have a good history in our industry.

The company is responsive to my needs and makes a 420 watt PV.

This is a great development in our market.

C.

Energetically,
Christopher LaForge
Great Northern Solar