[RE-wrenches] Abysmally low production from FLEXpowerTWO GVFX3648 system

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Mon Apr 9 11:29:19 PDT 2012

Bob,

I would agree that you should be getting more.   I'm assuming you are in Eastern Washington?

I see Maverick has posted a lot of good information.   One thing I didn't see was did you enable GT mode on the controller?

Steve Higgins
Sales Application Engineering Mgr
African Business Development Mgr.
Direct 360-618-4313
Outback Power Technologies
5917 195th Street NE Arlington, Washington 98223