[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Credits

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Apr 6 08:20:11 PDT 2012

David, Have you contacted NABCEP?  They would probably have all the
contact information if they are qualifying the training for credits.  Chris

On 4/6/2012 9:42 AM, Dave Palumbo wrote:

> Wrenches,
>
> I am trying to chase down NABCEP credit hours from the Feb 28/29^th
> ALT E Dealer Conference in Waterville Valley, NH.
>
> The trainers said they would send the certificates out to folks when
> they got back to their offices. 4 weeks later and no certificates
> (needed for recertification for an employee).
>
> We would appreciate any contact information for someone in the
> following organizations whom may be responsive enough to help us out.
>
> · Schneider Electric
>
> · Deka Battery (East Penn)
>
> David Palumbo
>
> Independent Power LLC
>
> 462 Solar Way Drive
>
> Hyde Park, VT 05655**
>
> */www.independentpowerllc.com /*
>
> NABCEP Certified PV Installer
>
> Vermont Solar Partner
>
> 24 Years Experience, (802) 888-7194

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options&  settings:

> List rules&  etiquette:

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.
Energy Utilization Experts
(401)466-8978

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.