[RE-wrenches] Small Generator

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 4 16:46:18 PDT 2012

Right. The 3000 and the EU2000i are the one's most commonly used by RV'ers, by the tens of thousands.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103

Retail Store
2998 Shari Ave.
Yuma, Az 85365

USPS Mail
11881 S Fortuna Road, #210
Yuma, AZ 85367

On Apr 4, 2012, at 4:34 PM, robert ellison wrote:

Hi Larry,
This fellow is looking at the 3000 watt inverter generator. That is
the one Dan says he has had problems with.

Thanks,
Bob

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

Options & settings: