[RE-wrenches] AIR-X VS Sunforce

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:16:48 PDT 2012

Ha!
I knew something was fishy as soon as i saw that document on the
Sunforce website that clumsily merged from stolen FAQs from SWWP into
the Sunforce turbines.
Now I wonder how to make Amazon remove shill reviews of the Sunforce
stuff that imply it's made in the USA by Southwest Wind Power.
Amazon has been totally non-responsive in the past to inquiries we
have made about other products and reviews.

To Ross and all the other folks at SWWP -- please get your lawyers to
RUN with this one. It will help the entire small wind industry.
--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;