[RE-wrenches] small wind generators

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 4 10:39:53 PDT 2012

I forwarded this to Ross Taylor -  trainer for SWWP & Ken Kotalik western
sales rep. for SWWP. I hope to hear back soon from them on this topic.

Thanks
Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"