[RE-wrenches] small wind generators

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Apr 3 17:36:20 PDT 2012

Dan,

You're right, I smell something and it's not a rose!

I was told that the Sunforce is a Chinese product.
There is nothing certified on or in that turbine and I would not
touch it with a 10' pole....or even a 10 meter tower ;-)

I had not heard anything about a SWWP/ Sunforce relationship.....

Interesting...thanks for the info.....I'll start digging for more.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV&  wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Join us at the 8th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers,&  Distributors
June 12 and 13, 2012 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
www.smallwindconference.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.