[RE-wrenches] small wind generators

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Apr 3 16:08:10 PDT 2012

Hi Dick,

Kestrel is going through certification at this time. This is good news,
as this
will help them enter the US market with some established credibility.

It has the potential to be a good turbine. And with the Eveready battery
company
behind them, they should have the capital needed to be a solid company.

Last I knew, they do not have a US distributor. Too bad because I want
to test one here!

FYI- I had the opportunity to dismantle and reassemble one in a course I
taught in 2010.
It's built like that proverbial outhouse.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV&  wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Join us at the 8th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers,&  Distributors
June 12 and 13, 2012 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
www.smallwindconference.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.