[RE-wrenches] small wind generators

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 14:07:56 PDT 2012

>From a windy Kansas perspective, I have watched for decades turbines go up
and then after a couple years come down. I think it goes along with the fact
that climbing a tower or lowering it is nervous making enough that after a
few years, even if the owners understand electronics, they tend to neglect
the systems to death. Big wind can have a dedicated and trained staff that
small wind can't afford.  That's why I prefer solar.

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS