[RE-wrenches] Wood boiler ignition issue

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Mar 26 13:05:11 PDT 2012

Sorry Kris I got interrupted and sent this early.

Repair options - replace inverters with cleaner sine wave inverters, replace
controller in wood boiler, or add a small 120-120 VAC transformer that is
relay controlled so it is only on when the boiler is called for. That last
option is not really responsible but that and adding a PV module [or 2] to
the array to offset the load may be the least expensive option.

Thanks

Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"