[RE-wrenches] Starting fires for fun with string wiring

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:46:37 PDT 2012

MidNite also offers AFCI protection in their disconnecting combiner boxes.
 The switches can also be hard-wired to the MidNite Birdhouse which allows
ground-level personnel to remotely disconnect the PV output circuit at the
combiner.

http://www.midnitesolar.com/pdfs/multi1_inside_outside.pdf

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt  MSc., LEED GA
NABCEP Certified PV Installer™ (ID# 032407-66)
 Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
(202) 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough