[RE-wrenches] Concorde AGMs

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Feb 23 15:33:57 PST 2012

I have not seen anything that excessive. The picture I sent is as bad as I have seen. BTW, it was mounted horizontal.

If this is only happening to one battery in a bank, measure the current into that battery and compare with others. High current to one in a group may indicate a failed battery. Thermal runaway could be next.

Larry