[RE-wrenches] Design Question re Battery Bank Sizing

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Feb 15 18:33:04 PST 2012

Hi Allan;

B&B battery, which I've used for years for sealed battery applications
has excellent charts on discharge rate vs time; just what you need for
your design.  I've also found them to have stable voltage under very
heavy loads (electric vehicles) right up until they're fully
discharged.  I don't really know about the Concordes.

Ray