[RE-wrenches] Paralleling Multiple Inverter

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Jan 22 10:41:15 PST 2012

Jay:

Thanks for citing this section.  I reviewed it just now (2008 version) and
I noticed that it says,  "capable of supplying multiple branch
circuits,"  not  "actually supplying branch circuits."  Any energized
breaker panel is capable of supplying branch circuits.  Only if you size
the panel to fit only the inverter breakers could you being to think the
panel is no longer capable of supplying branch circuits.  Who is to say the
inverter breakers could not be "thinned up" to allow future branch circuit
breakers?

To my mind, the language is not clear.

William Miller