[RE-wrenches] Request for Gennie Recommendation Honda EU 6500

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Mon Jan 16 17:25:34 PST 2012

I have a customer with that Gennie and we auto start it with the Xantrex XW
AGS and without the Honda Remote.

See Type 13. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer R # 091209-26
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Billing:      PO BOX 1229, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Office:       512-919-4493
Fax:           512-607-6398
Cell:          512-460-9825
Corporate:  <http://www.mavericksolarenterprises.com/>