[RE-wrenches] Enphase- How big is too big

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Jan 16 12:39:07 PST 2012

We have a systems with over 200 microinverters installed, and they work
great. Enphase has a fair labor reimbursement policy for warranty swaps.
While we have swapped a fair number of micros in the past, problems are
becoming fewer and farther between, and we are compensated for this
work.

I would have no problem recommending a system of 100kW or more,
especially if the physical serviceability of the system is good (easy
access, ground mount, etc.)

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar