[RE-wrenches] Request for Gennie Recommendation

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Jan 10 07:51:39 PST 2012

HI Allan,

I'm with the folks who have said the following.

1. larger.  15kW-25kW
2. water cooled
3. prime rated
4. brand is one that there is a local repair/warranty supplier.
Onan/Kohler are the most common in this size that I know of.

The larger 15kW water cooled units I've had a chance to work around are pretty impressive machines.  Yes its larger than you need and even if you don't increase the charging, its going to be worth it.

Good luck let us know what you decide/find.

Jay
Peltz Power