[RE-wrenches] Request for Gennie Recommendation

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Mon Jan 9 20:26:51 PST 2012

Allan,

I've got a customer that runs 5 or 6 Onan LP generators, all in the 20
to 40 kVA range, for multiple ranch buildings. Lots of hours with very
little trouble. The 20-kW is a little bigger than you are looking for,
but I suspect it would be worth it in the long haul. The smaller ones
are air cooled.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com