[RE-wrenches] Barcode Scanners

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Fri Dec 28 15:48:54 PST 2012

Hello Wrenches,

Enphase has developed an Iphone/Itouch app that allows you to scan the
Enphase microinverter serial numbers and sync them directly to your system
in Enlighten, our web based monitoring system.  We call it the "Array Gun."

The Array Gun is a system that consists of a compatible Apple device, the
Socket Mobile Scanner CHS7Xi, and the app which is downloadable for free
from the Apple App Store.

You can learn more about the Array Gun at
http://enphase.com/products/arraygun/.

If you order the bar code scanner by December 31st 2012, you can get 25%
off of the price with a coupon provided by Enphase at
http://enphase.com/arraygun-coupon-code/.

The Array Gun is an essential tool for developing commercial scale projects
using Enphase microinverters.  I used the Array Gun this month for
activating a 400kW project, and know that it has also been used for
activating a 1.6MW project and a 900kW project!

They are handy for residential projects, too.  One of our largest
installers bought 30 of them for their projects.

Keep in mind that if you are going to use the Array Gun, you will need to
have your Envoy available to scan.  Another critical note is to not make
any changes with the "Array Builder" in Enlighten until all of the
microinverter serial numbers are uploaded for that system.

As you architect your large commercial Enphase projects, keep in mind that
we are now supporting up to 600 microinverters (129kW AC) on a single Envoy
system monitor, and a single "System" in Enlighten can be built with up to
1000 microinverters.

Our applications engineering team provides free design reviews and design
support on your commercial projects.  We'll look forward to hearing from
you.  I hope this all helps.

Happy New Year to you all!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Maverick Brown
<maverick at mavericksolar.com>wrote:

> Enphase Commercial has a recommended scanner. I am sure you could use for
> both Enphase and not Enphase systems.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Maverick
>

> Maverick Brown
> BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
> President & CEO
> Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
> Office:     512-919-4493
> Cell:        512-460-9825
>
> Sent from an iPhone.
>
> On Dec 28, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Jason Kechijian <solarj at me.com> wrote:
>
> > Can anybody recommend a good barcode scanner for scanning modules into
> specific string and combiner configurations for tracking purposes?
> >
> > Happy New Year to all!
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jason D. Kechijian, LEED AP BD+C
> > NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
> > NABCEP Certified Solar PV Technical Sales Professional™
> > (843) 200-7271
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone.
> > (Please excuse my typos)

> > List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
> >
> > Options & settings:
> > http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org

> > List rules & etiquette:
> > www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
> >
> > Check out participant bios:
> > www.members.re-wrenches.org

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options & settings:

> List rules & etiquette:

Cordially,

*Nick Soleil*

*Field Applications Engineer
*

*Enphase Energy*

Mobile: (707) 321-2937

**

*Enphase Commercial Solar.*
*Limitless.*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

*
*<http://www.enphase.com/commercial?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig&utm_campaign=Comm2012>

1420 North McDowell

Petaluma, CA 94954

www.enphase.com <http://www.enphaseenergy.com/>

P: (707) 763-4784 x7267

F: (707) 763-0784

E: nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com

[image: nabcep logo] Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

“Don’t get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It’s just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there’s an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it’s wireless! .”

- William McDonough

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.