[RE-wrenches] Off-grid e-gauge system

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:16:13 PST 2012

http://egauge2574.egaug.es/
Now, what do you want to measure. Being an off-grid system, all you can
measure is the output. The normal use for an egauge is to compare load with
output in a grid tied system, or output to utility export/import in a
hybrid system. In the system I just set up, it would only show the power
output of the inverter, as the CTs cannot measure the DC output of the
solar system.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM, William Miller <william at millersolar.com>wrote:

>  Chris:
>
> I am trying to demonstrate for a potential customer what and E-Gauge
> display on an off-grid system would look like.
>
> Wm
>

> At 11:38 AM 12/27/2012, you wrote:
>
> I can rig something, what are you looking for?
>

> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM, William Miller <william at millersolar.com>
> wrote:
>  Friends:
>
> I am looking for an E-Gauge system on the E-Gauge Devices page that is
> monitoring an off-grid system.  Anyone know of one?
>
> TIA
>
> William Miller

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options & settings: