[RE-wrenches] Pilot Hole Template

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:54:25 PST 2012

Benn,

If you were to look at the roof from the side, it would look like this: 2x6 tounge and grove (laid flat and exposed inside) foam board, 3/4 plywood, shingles.  I guess I'm looking for a way to ensure my bit goes in at the right angle, perpendicular to the beams inside.

William,  Im not sure.  I was hired by a large electrical contractor to oversee this project.  The job required NABCEP and they didn't have anyone certified. These are all things that were not thought about before hand. My hope is that the 3/4" plywood will help, blue board is very hard to crush on its face, so I can only hope it holds, if not, I don't know what they will do.....

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone