[RE-wrenches] Strong PV Mfgs

Solarguy ntrei at 1scom.net
Wed Nov 21 17:57:41 PST 2012

>From the sounds of it, Solar World has a new ACPV module to add to its line
of products. My perspective is the 'strength' of  a new Enphase product is
more an untried risk than the established SW modules.

Just a hunch though..

Jim Duncan

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc

www.ntrei.com <http://www.ntrei.com/>

NABCEP PV 031310-57

TECL-27398

ntrei at 1scom.net

817.917.0527

************

Enphase Energy <http://www.enphase.com/>  says that building products
provider CertainTeed has chosen Enphase as its exclusive inverter partner
for the new Solstice AC solar roof product.
The Solstice system includes an Enphase M215 microinverter mounted directly
to a SolarWorld 250 W photovoltaic module and monitored by Enphase's
Enlighten software. The system is expected to be available this month and
will be available with CertainTeed's system and installation warranty, the
companies note.

Copyright C 2000-2012 Zackin Publications Inc.
<mailto:info at solarindustrymag.com>