[RE-wrenches] Water pump query

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Nov 20 16:39:42 PST 2012

I would try to find the Lorentz, I've been getting them from www.genproenergy.com w/o issue but I seem to recall them telling me that being that I've been a long time customer w/o good local options they can continue to support me, they stock Lorentz and are great folks to work with. If you get hung up Allan contact me off-list and I'll see what I can do for you.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
OVERSTOCK ipads: $30.93
Get 32GB Apple iPad for as low as $30.93. Limit 1.Day. Grab yours Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/50ac22edb281d22ed2480st02vuc