[RE-wrenches] graphic software for mac

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Oct 22 10:37:35 PDT 2012

I don't know if you want a 3D modeling program, but Sketchup is free and
incredibly powerful. There is a Pro version also available with more
advanced tools. It's about as simple as 3D could be. You could do 2D with
it also.

I just got back from Sketchup 3D Basecamp, and saw some amazing things
architects are doing with it.

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar*