[RE-wrenches] Tigo Tech Support Response

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Oct 17 07:15:59 PDT 2012

Dan,

Thanks for posting this. I am fascinated and puzzled with their response. Why would they not advertise this point? I see nothing on their site that suggests the Module Maximizer functions with off-grid PV systems. Many battery based systems that we have installed over the years certainly could benefit from their technology and the monitoring.

Has anyone ever used the Tigo Maximizers with a battery based system?

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems