[RE-wrenches] weak voltage

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Oct 14 22:01:03 PDT 2012

Mac:

We had a similar problem with a large bank of IBE 2 volt cells.  The
batteries had to be removed the same day they were installed and then
reinstalled the next day.  They sat outside for one night.  The flags
acquired an invisible but insidious corrosion that caused problems getting
and keeping a charge.  Now we insist on cleaning each flag and eyelet no
more than 10 minutes prior to contact.

William Miller