[RE-wrenches] How do we wrenches provide pertinent advice? (was120% rule applying to conductors)

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:20:12 PDT 2012

William,

My point exactly.  Unfortunately, vocal inflection isn't easily
incorporated into typed text.

For an "advisory only" document, it has, in essence become the
"law of the land" (as we're acutely aware), however subject to
the whim and interpretation of the nationwide AHJ hierarchy and
their governing/supervisory colleagues.

Dan