[RE-wrenches] 120% rule applying to conductors

Aaron Mandelkorn reosolar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 06:26:01 PDT 2012

I agree.  With a 150A bus being fed by 100A from the grid leaves 80 additional amps (120% of 150A) to feed the bus from outside sources.  It seems to me that 40A of PV being back fed will be just fine.

Aaron Mandelkorn
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Renewable Energy Outfitters
Box 65 Salida, CO. 81201