[RE-wrenches] Up for a 1-Line Riddle?

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:12:34 PDT 2012

I've seen that one a lot, too. And not to quibble, but the 1-line
depicts this correctly (no inline fuse shown in the inverter DC
disconnect box), though there should be a note making this more explicit.

Speaking of sunny days turning off the system, how about the 3 30A
inverter breakers' combined feed going into a 55A breaker. Also... a 55A
breaker? Really? I guess the designer wanted to leave a little headroom
to avoid scaring the 60A disconnect.

DKC