[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island vs. XW system - advice requested

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Aug 23 07:53:05 PDT 2012

Hi Allan,

I'd guess you'd have to define "better".

But I'm pretty sure the efficiency of the the sunny boy is much higher than the XW CC.

I don't like the fact that the XW CC you have to mount your own disco/fuses.

Did you know that Midnite is coming out with an Epanel for the SI?

The best option would be the SI/SB version to me.

Cheers,

Jay

Peltz power