[RE-wrenches] Thermal storage water stabilizer

matt at solar-energy-solutions.com matt at solar-energy-solutions.com
Mon Aug 13 06:35:01 PDT 2012

We have used Seltrol 112 as an inhibitor in large unpressurized drainback
systems based on a recommendation from Holocene.

I have previously worked on large unpressurized systems from other
installers and not seen any issues with their tap water-only systems
(though I have seen multiple issues with tank corrosion due to incorrect
tank material specification).

Matt