[RE-wrenches] Trina modules

Randy randy at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jul 31 20:59:41 PDT 2012

Hi Eric,

We have experience with Solaredge.  We installed a dozen or so last year.
We liked the product and features. We did have initial problems with the
inverter shutting down on virtually of the units we installed.  Solaredge
sent us boards to swap out late last year and according to Berdner  the
issue was understood and corrected. The problem seemed to be isolated to
certain regions and conditions like ours. Since then we have had no issues.

We have benchmarked the product against Enphase and it outperformed in
comparable field conditions and equipment. I assume you know that Schott is
out of the solar business so Trina would probably be a better bet.

Good luck.

Randy

Randy Sadewic

Positive Energy