[RE-wrenches] Trace SW4024, 1998 vintage - Still OK for grid-tie?

Jonathan Hill solarjon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 17:25:02 PDT 2012

I used one made about that time in our home back in . It was the first grid-tie in the county and worked flawlessly for about ten years before we sold it. While it was approved at the time, I'm not sure if PG&E would approve it now, probably not. Might just do it!

Jonathan Hill, senior system engineer and founder
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Celebrating our 32nd year in solar!
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (888) ON-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>