[RE-wrenches] Tapping from one leg of a 240V inverter to power atracker?

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Wed Jun 27 13:54:23 PDT 2012

Bill, I've done several of these systems with Wattsun and Enphase 190 and
M215. I tap 120 vac off the 240 line at the tracker control panel that I
build to a 12v ps which can be supplied by Wattsun. Make sure you insert a 5
Amp ac breaker for the ps and you'll be fine. I have over a dozen trackers
like that in the field with 4 plus years of service with out an issue

Christopher

                           Chris Schaefer's

Solar & Wind FX
Inc.

WHERE KNOWLEDGE EQUALS POWER INDEPENDENCE

                             Tel 585-229-2083 ~ Cell 585-748-1870

                 5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424

           www.solarandwindfx.com <http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>  ~
E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com

                         <http://www.nabcep.org/> NABCEP

  _____