[RE-wrenches] Wind Turbines killing birds and bats

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Fri Jun 22 10:07:59 PDT 2012

Hello August,

Would you be willing to post the website URL for the vertical axis wind turbines to the list when it becomes available?  It would be great for potential vertical axis owners (and installers) to see.

Thank you,

Jason Lerner

Waldron Power and Light Co.

>>> http://www.batsandwind.org/main.asp?page=research&sub=operational