[RE-wrenches] Number of Controllers

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed May 23 21:54:09 PDT 2012

Colin,

The IPN Network charge controllers from Blue Sky Energy can be configured as Master & Slave so ALL controllers work together. With up to 8 controllers on the network, you can have multiple arrays and orintations. Their new Duo model will function as hydro or wind diversion control. AND, each controller has a fully programmable lighting control! Sounds like this is the controller to meet all your requests. We have sold hundreds and I highly recommend them.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103
www.starlightsolar.com